- Rail Cymru: A People’s Railway for Wales (November 2012): a report by Prof. Paul Salveson considering mutual options for Wales’ rail network. Foreword by Karen Wilkie.
- The Power Book (September 2012): A series of essays by energy experts and campaigners on community energy and Labour’s challenges when in Government. With Rt. Hon. Caroline Flint MP, LGiU and SERA.
- Co-operatives on campus: A mutual approach for students’ unions (October 2009): a pamphlet by Graeme Wise of NUS & Robbie Erbmann looking at how students’ unions can apply co-operative principles. Foreword by Wes Streeting.
- Collective Power: changing the way we consume energy (May 2009): a pamphlet by Robbie Erbmann, Hugh Goulbourne & Piya Malik setting out a mutual model of energy purchasing and climate change mitigation. Foreword by Rt Hon Ed Miliband MP.
- New Foundations: Unlocking the potential for affordable homes (January 2009): a pamphlet by David Rodgers of CDS Co-operatives outlining a new model of mutual home ownership. Foreword by Rt Hon Margaret Beckett MP.
- The People’s Rail: A mutually run, publicly accountable Network Rail (June 2008): a pamphlet by Robbie Erbmann & Peter Hunt on a mutual model for Network Rail. Foreword by Louise Ellman MP.
- General Election 2010
- Scottish Parliament elections 2011
- Welsh Assembly elections 2011
- Greater London Authority elections 2012
- Local government manifesto (England)