Our party relies on the financial support of our members and supporters to carry on the important work we do on behalf of the co-operative movement. Members’ subscriptions and donations allow us to campaign for co-operation, develop new ideas, support Co-operative candidates and hold local events to enable members to get involved.
Help us campaign for a society where people are put before profit, and profit has a social purpose. No matter how large or small the contribution, every penny will make a difference.
Terms and Conditions
Donations to a political party are regulated by the Political Parties Elections and Referendums Act 2000. By making a donation via the Co-operative Party website I understand and accept the following:
- If I am making a donation of more than £500 checks will be made to ensure my name is included on a UK electoral register (excluding the Isle of Man and Channel Islands)
- if I donate more than £1,500 to a Party Council or more than £7,500 to the national Co-operative Party in a calendar year, my name and the amount of the donation will be reported to the Electoral Commission. Such donations will be published on the Electoral Commission’s website, although my home address will not be made public
- The money used to make a donation must be from my own funds. I must not pass on money to the Co-operative Party from a third party. It is an offence not to reveal the true source of a donation. Please call the Deputy General Secretary on 020 7367 4171 for more details.
- this donation is not tax-deductible
- this donation facility is provided for individuals to make donations to the Co-operative Party. Co-operatives, UK companies, limited liability partnerships, trade unions and unincorporated associations may also make donations to the Co-operative Party. Please call the Deputy General Secretary on 020 7367 4171 for more details.
The information you have provided will not be shared with any organisation or individual outside the Co-operative Party without your consent, nor transferred outside of the United Kingdom.